Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend in Austin.

Last weekend in Austin, on the occasion of the celebration of the Livestrong Marathon and Half Marathon, to participate in the last one.  Participation already comment on my other (blog)

But it could not be otherwise, and that is the subject of this blog, also I had time to draw. And different themes: people, landscapes and buildings.





I could not draw the Texas State Capitol, Saturday was realmemte unpleasant, raining and cold, and the Big Building is quite unprotected, I chose to draw other buildings. Maybe the next time.

2 comments:

  1. ¿ya has logrado dibujar y correr al mismo tiempo??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja,ja,ja le preguntare a Julian Ardura , que es el Mago del bricolage, a ver si me idea un soporte. Eres un crack. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete